Sunday, July 19, 2009

Take My Hand Lord

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TAKE MY HAND
By Kurt Hardy
~Song ~
(John 10:29-30)
July 19, 2009

Take my hand Lord
I'm but a child
Walk down the road
With me awhile

The night is dark
And the day is long
I feel so weak
But I know you're strong

(chorus) Pick me up.... in your strong arms
Keep me safe.... from all alarm
Give me faith that I should know
You’re with me Lord, everywhere I go


Teach me Lord every single day
Where to go and what to say

I know You have, a special plan
I’m secure in the center of Your hand

(chorus) Pick me up.... in your strong arms
Keep me safe.... from all alarm
Give me faith that I should know
You’re with me Lord, everywhere I go


If I get tired...as we take our walk
Let’s Sit together for a rest and talk

Let me hear again....the words you tell
How You've saved my soul
From the depths of hell

(chorus) Pick me up.... in your strong arms
Keep me safe.... from all alarm
Give me faith that I should know
You’re with me Lord, everywhere I go


Take my hand Lord
I'm but a child
Walk down the road
With me awhile

The night is dark
And the day is long
I feel so weak
But I know you're strong


(Chorus 2X) Pick me up.... in your strong arms
Keep me safe.... from all alarm
Give me faith that I should know
You’re with me Lord, everywhere I go

No comments:

Post a Comment