Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Prisoner Of Hope

Prisoner of Hope
By Kurt Hardy
Heb. 11:6
I will not give up, I will never give in
Though I am often assailed by the arrows of sin

My defense is found in the power of His name
His authority is mine and I shall always remain

On trial this day for what I believe,
Thirty nine strips did I receive

Called a liar and deceiver, that’s what they said
Condemned in this prison until I am dead.

“He will not last, he can not cope”
But I shall, for I am a prisoner of hope

“Hope you therefore in the Lord your God,
For against Him, no one can stand

For He who made both heaven and earth
Shall deliver you by the power of His hand”

Be now encouraged my fellow saint
Do not cast your hope away

For very soon, His light shall dawn
And give you hope for another day

No comments:

Post a Comment