Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just For You

“Just For You”
(Song) By Kurt Hardy June 3, 2009

(Chorus 2x)
I want to thank You Lord
Just for You
For Your love, mercy and grace

I want to thank You Lord
Oh, yes I do
I want to thank You,
Thank You lord

VERSE 1
When I wake up in the morning and the sun don’t shine
That don’t bother me
Because the love of Christ shines in my heart
And gives me hope everyday to believe

(Chorus 1x)
I want to thank You Lord
Just for You
For Your love , mercy and grace
I want to thank You Lord
Oh, yes I do
I want to thank You,
Thank You lord

Verse 2
When I slip and fall, the Devil shouts to me
“You’ve failed, now you’re lost”
I tell him he’s a liar and he’ll burn in the fire
Christ’s blood has saved me at the cross

(Chorus 2x) end with I want to thank you, thank You Lord (2x)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment